FASTLANE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
2015-2017 Mustang ROUSH 2.3L EcoBoost I4 Performance Pac Level 2
Sale price $1,159.99 Regular price
- Fits 2015-2017 Ford Mustang I4 2.3L EcoBoost
- ROUSH “Level 2” Performance Pac
- Increased engine performance of 60 RWHP and 51 ft-lb RWTQ over stock!
- Package includes a “Flash Voucher Card” containing the voucher code & voucher family necessary to recalibrate vehicle with the RDT Software, the ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit for the 2015+ 2.3L I4 Mustang , and the ROUSH Axle-Back Round Tip 304SS Exhaust System for the 2015+ 2.3L I4 Mustang.
- Cold Air Intake Features:
- The most highly-engineered cold air intake on the market
- 75% less intake restriction compared to stock induction system
- CAD designed for optimized hood sealing to keep out heat and gain maximum performance
- Includes a high flow, high capacity, washable and reusable performance air filter (does NOT require oiling)
- Exhaust Features:
- Corrosion resistant 304 Stainless Steel
- 4” Chrome-Flashed Tips
- High-flow mufflers
- Aggressive tone
- Increased flow over stock
- Requires no welding
- Utilizes OEM mounting points
- Calibration Features:
- Increased torque and horsepower across the entire RPM range
- Improved throttle mapping lends a more “sporty” feel to the I4 2.3L EcoBoost engine
- Calibration optimized for 91 octane fuel (to obtain advertised power gains) and designed by ROUSH engineers under laboratory conditions
- Vehicle’s PCM to be flashed using ROUSH’s free RDT Software & industry standard J2534 interface tool (Note: Dealer service charges may apply)
- Optional ROUSH 3-year/36,000-mile limited powertrain warranty available for purchase
- Includes all necessary hardware for exhaust and cold air intake
- Note: Not approved for sale or installation in California or states that require an EO number
- Note: For owners of 2015+ Mustangs that are equipped with ROUSH’s quad-tip exhaust, ROUSH recommends you go with the Level 1 Performance Pac, as the exhaust in this system cannot be used on your vehicle.
- Download Performance Pac Level 2 dyno graph
- Part #421991